Find Automotive Industry Careers in Grande Prairie
- Do you like the idea of working with a company that employs hard-working, dedicated people?
- Do you want to earn an industry-competitive wage and get great benefits like discounts on auto services, parts, and vehicles?
- Do you have a passion for Ford cars and the automotive industry at large?
- Do you want to make friends and build business relationships you’ll keep for a lifetime?
Then fill out the form below to apply for career at Windsor Ford in Grande Prairie!
Windsor Ford is looking for an energetic self-motivated individual to join our sales team. Our family based business is expanding and we need enthusiastic, customer service focused sales consultants to continue to grow our business. If you are interested in learning about the automotive industry or are looking to utilize your sales experience in a new environment join us.
- Meeting and greeting customers at the dealership
- Guiding test drives
- Assisting clients in their purchase of a new vehicle
If you are a motivated individual who excels in a competitive team based environment, then this is the job for you. We are also looking for people who have a strong customer service base and know how to have fun. Previous sales experience is not required but is considered an asset.
If you would like to join the team at Windsor Ford, please email your resume to email@example.com Thank you in advance for your interest.
Internet and Marketing Coordinator
Do you enjoy being creative and working with technology? Are you passionate about the automotive industry? Windsor Ford is currently looking for an Internet Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
As a technology-based automotive company, Windsor Ford is a leader in the Peace River area in meeting customer needs using the latest resources. Our Internet Marketing Coordinator plays a crucial role in ensuring that our customers have easy access to the latest information concerning our inventory, products and services. Typical responsibilities of the Internet Marketing Coordinator include:
- Advertising vehicles with detailed descriptions and photos on the dealership website as well as other various advertising sites.
- Maintaining up-to-date information about vehicle inventory and pricing.
- Coordinating advertising campaigns in response to new sales or service offers.
- Working closely with website hosts and design teams to generate new marketing materials and to ensure the website remains current.
- Promoting the dealership through a variety of social media.
- Overseeing lead-routing programs and addressing concerns or technical issues as needed.
- Submit invoicing for marketing expenses as needed.
- Creating and distributing a regular staff newsletter.
Successful applicants will possess the following qualities:
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the work day.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and capable of learning and using photo-editing or graphic design software.
- Capable of learning and using DSLR camera equipment.
- Persistent, competitive and possessing a good work ethic.
Previous education or experience related to an area of marketing is a definite asset. If this is the role for you, please direct your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. While only those selected for an interview will be contacted, we wish to thank all applicants for their interest.
Fleet Sales Assistant
Windsor Ford is looking for an energetic self-motivated individual to join our Fleet Department. Our family-based business is expanding and we need an enthusiastic, customer service-focused candidate to continue to grow our fleet business.
- Provide assistance to the fleet manager and fleet sales consultant
- Manage all the administrative responsibilities for the fleet department
- Provide professional customer service to all current and potential fleet clients
- Work with the fleet department to continue to expand our fleet client base while being a proactive member of our team and an ambassador for Windsor Ford
Education and Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customer service focused with a strong administrative background
If you are a motivated individual who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, then this is the job for you. If you would like to join the team at Windsor Ford, please email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your interest. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.