Find Automotive Industry Careers in Grande Prairie
- Do you like the idea of working with a company that employs hard-working, dedicated people?
- Do you want to earn an industry-competitive wage and get great benefits like discounts on auto services, parts, and vehicles?
- Do you have a passion for Ford cars and the automotive industry at large?
- Do you want to make friends and build business relationships you’ll keep for a lifetime?
Then fill out the form below to apply for career at Windsor Ford in Grande Prairie!
Windsor Ford is looking for an energetic self-motivated individual to join our sales team. Our family based business is expanding and we need enthusiastic, customer service focused sales consultants to continue to grow our business. If you are interested in learning about the automotive industry or are looking to utilize your sales experience in a new environment join us.
- Meeting and greeting customers at the dealership
- Guiding test drives
- Assisting clients in their purchase of a new vehicle
If you are a motivated individual who excels in a competitive team based environment, then this is the job for you. We are also looking for people who have a strong customer service base and know how to have fun. Previous sales experience is not required but is considered an asset.
If you would like to join the team at Windsor Ford, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you in advance for your interest.
Fleet Sales Assistant
Windsor Ford is looking for an energetic self-motivated individual to join our Fleet Department. Our family-based business is expanding and we need an enthusiastic, customer service-focused candidate to continue to grow our fleet business.
- Provide assistance to the fleet manager and fleet sales consultant
- Manage all the administrative responsibilities for the fleet department
- Provide professional customer service to all current and potential fleet clients
- Work with the fleet department to continue to expand our fleet client base while being a proactive member of our team and an ambassador for Windsor Ford
Education and Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customer service focused with a strong administrative background
If you are a motivated individual who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, then this is the job for you. If you would like to join the team at Windsor Ford, please email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your interest. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Automotive BDC & Lease Renewal Manager
We are expanding in an exciting new way and looking for a Business Development Centre representative to join our sales team. The role of this position will involve liaising between potential internet customers and our sales team as well as overseeing our growing lease portfolio. This fast-paced and dynamic role is ideal for someone who has excellent communication skills, is customer orientated and tech savvy.
- Respond to all incoming internet and phone leads and confirm appointments
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective or existing clients and sales or service consultants
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Analyze the lease portfolio to increase retention of customers
- Manage new and existing lease clients
- Assist sales consultants with managing their personal lease customers
- Increase the dealership’s lease penetration and maintain the current lease customer base.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is looking to assist in the development of a new department then this position is for you.
If you are up to the challenge, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.