Questions/Answers For Our Guests As The Potential Of COVID 19 in Grande Prairie
With the latest news and cancellations of major events and travel World Wide we wanted to prepare some information for our guests who may have or may want to visit Windsor Ford. Our dealership is taking all the proper steps to ensure the safety of all guests and staff in response to the latest news of Coronavirus (COVID-19) reaching Alberta. The safety of all of our visitors and staff members is the top priority and we are working hard to ensure a safe environment for all.
If you have any questions we urge you to contact us directly.
Cleaning Windsor Ford
With so many visitors at our dealership on a day to day basis whether it be for service, taking test drives or getting parts we continue to ensure the highest standards and proactively work to create a clean environment.
Our dealership facilities are disinfected and cleaned during the day but receive a full clean inside every night. In response to the Coronavirus outbreak in Alberta we’ve taken more measures to expand our frequency on sanitizing our dealership.
We have recently added multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout our dealership to provide a disinfectant for your hands. Combined with the proper dispensers in our lavatories we’ve also started disinfecting areas in our dealership like our community table and kids area.
What can you do to protect yourself when visiting Windsor Ford?
As you’ve probably heard the Coronavirus has symptoms similar to the flu with a runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever and difficulty breathing (severe cases).
Similar to a common flu it is spread through things like shaking hands, coughs, sneezes and not washing your hands before touching your nose and eyes.
Your best bet to prevent it is
- Clean hands frequently with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or flexed elbow
- Avoid close contact (1 metre or 3 feet) with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
We encourage all our guests and staff to engage in these preventative measures. For full information please visit Health Canada.
Is It Safe To Visit Windsor Ford In Grande Prairie?
Our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our staff and guests. Currently, in Grande Prairie, the health risk remains low for the region and we will continue to monitor the situation. We are currently taking increased measures to expand and increase the frequency of the cleaning of our dealership.
What You Can Do When Visiting Windsor Ford
Some simple steps you can do to take preventive measures when visiting Windsor Ford.
- Avoid shaking hands or close contact if you feel sick or feel a staff member is sick.
- Wash your hands with our sanitization dispensers or the soap in our restrooms.
- Bring your own hand sanitizers or disinfectant.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you feel sick OR ARE SICK, please stay home!
- When coughing or sneezing do not cover your mouth or nose with your hands. Use the elbow or use a tissue to reduce the spreading of germs. Immediately dispose of them and wash your hands afterwards.
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus