The 2018 Ford F-150 in Grande Prairie
2018 Ford F-150 Engines and Fuel Economy
Although the 6-speed automatic transmission is the way by which the base model 2018 Ford F-150 gets its power to the pavement, your new truck can be ordered with one of the following engines:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 @– 290 horsepower, 265 ft-lbs of torque, and 10.9 L/100 km (26 mpg) combined fuel efficiency, with an Electronic 6-speed automatic transmission
- 2.7L EcoBoost @– 325 horsepower, 400 ft-lbs of torque, and 10.6 L/100km combined fuel efficiency with a 10-speed transmission
- 5.0L V8 @– 385 horsepower, 397 ft-lbs of torque, and 12.4 L/100km combined fuel efficiency with a 10-speed transmission
- 3.5L EcoBoost @– 375 horsepower, 400 ft-lbs of torque, and 12.0 L/100km combined fuel efficiency with a 10-speed transmission
- High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost @– 450 horsepower, 510 ft-lbs of torque, and 14.5 L/100km combined fuel efficiency with a 10-speed transmission
2018 Ford F-150 Interior
There could be the clamor of inner city traffic (well, maybe inner-city Calgary, not Grande Prairie), a torrential downpour, or swirling blizzard, but the 2018 Ford F-150’s cabin will remain serene and quiet. How? Ford engineers accomplished this feat through a 720-degree approach to sound deadening. A stiff frame, shear-style body mounts, Quiet Steel, extra door seals, and a noise-absorbing headliner work in concert to make your F-150’s interior whisper quiet. The cabin of the 2018 Ford F-150 is also an incredibly safe place to be. This “safety cage” features hydroformed steel tubing to absorb impacts and direct collision force away from passengers.
2018 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity and Payload
Here are some big, best-in-class numbers to consider: 5,488 kg and 1,497 kg. That’s how much weight a properly equipped 2018 Ford F-150 can tow and haul in its bed, respectively. Sure, the F-150’s mighty engines can take some of the credit, but not all of it. Like a skyscraper, the key is in the foundation. The 2018 Ford F-150 has a fully boxed steel frame that lets it withstand more heavy-laden punishment than you can hope to toss at it. Load it up and ship out; the 2018 Ford F-150 can move it, no sweat.
2018 Ford F-150 Parts and Accessories
The 2018 Ford F-150, like any indispensable tool, is useful for many different tasks. You can make your 2018 Ford F-150 infinitely more useful by visiting the Windsor Ford parts department in Grande Prairie. We stock a huge assortment of F-150 parts like hood deflectors, off-road wheels and tires, chrome exhaust tips, seat covers, chrome step bars, remote starters, and tonneau covers. And if you know exactly what truck accessory you want, or have a Ford parts-related question, just fill out our handy online form. Our advisors will get back to you within 24 hours.